- February, 1967
- Established Tanizawa Sogo Appraisal Co., Ltd.
- August, 1967
- Opened Okayama Office
- April, 1968
- Opened Chugoku Office
- August, 1968
- Opened Kobe Office
- June, 1969
- Opened Kyushu Office
- July, 1969
- Established Union Research Co., Ltd.
Services: Building valuation, Loss compensation, and Providing Engineering reports (ER)
- April, 1976
- Opened Tokyo Head Office
- June, 2001
- Established TMAX Co., Ltd.
through joint investment by Tanizawa Sogo Appraisal Co., Ltd. and XYMAX Corporation
Services: Real Estate Market Research
- May, 2003
- Opened Chubu Office
- August, 2006
- Established Japan Hotel Appraisal Co., Ltd.
through joint investment by Tanizawa Sogo Appraisal Co., Ltd.
and Ken Real Estate Investment Advisors Ltd.
Services: Market Research and Appraisal of highly specialized assets such as hotels
and Japanese inns
- June, 2010
- ISO27001 (Information Security Management System) certification
- May, 2011
- Started alliance with Asian Network (local real estate appraisers in Asia)
- August, 2012
- Opened Tohoku Office
- December, 2015
- Published “Market Analysis and Valuation of Commercial properties”
- November, 2017
- Joined VRG
VRG (Valuation Research Group )provides high-quality valuation and value-related
services through global business communities centered on the U.S.. It has a global network
of more than 1,000 professionals and is highly valued as an independent expert on Machinery
and Equipment and Business Valuation. VRG professionals have served customers
in more than 60 countries.